Birmingham Annulment Lawyers
Contact Our Compassionate Team of Family Attorneys
divorce legally ends a marriage, an annulment essentially deems the marriage invalid
in the legal sense. Once an annulment is complete, it is as though the
marriage never existed through the eyes of the law.
Speaking with a seasoned
Birmingham family lawyer can greatly enhance your possibilities of reaching a favorable outcome.
How your annulment unravels can significantly impact your future. Take
action and protect what is rightfully yours and safeguard your future.
Grounds for an Annulment:
- Failed to consummate the marriage
- Failed to cohabitate during the marriage
- The other party was already married
- Marriage to a family relative
- One party was under the influence during the time of the wedding ceremony
- One party was under the age of 14 at the time of the marriage